Anudeep Narla - CLEAR THE FIRST STEP FOR FOREIGN MEDICAL GRADUATE IN ONE HIT





CLEAR THE FIRST STEP FOR FOREIGN MEDICAL GRADUATE IN ONE HIT


1.Hello, please tell us something about yourself. (do mention your name, graduation college, and FMGE marks).
Hello everyone ,I am ANUDEEP NARLA, a student of Chongqing medical university china, currently doing my internship in china... i am very glad to inform you that i have cleared FMGE dec 2018 in my very first attempt with 170 marks

2. What do you think is the correct approach to study for FMGE? Only MCQ's or Theory+MCQ's?MCQs and theory both are very imp. I want to share my experience and my preparation plan with you

3. When should the preparation ideally be started?

I have started my preparation in may 2018

4.Please list the books you studied for each subject.

I have studied sure success magic, my notes and FMGE solutions for MCQS rest of the subjects i have done from the explanations OF FMGE SOLUTIONS BY dr.deepak marwah

5. Have you attempted FMGE previously? If yes, what did you do different this year that lead to your success.

No. This was my first attempt.

6. How big is the role of practice and revision while preparing for FMGE and how much time should be dedicated for it?
Revision is imp as it shows your power of memory... so better try to revise the subjects
I used to study 8-10 hrs per day... I thought not to give a heavy risk to my body and brain

7. Did you use a time table/study plan to keep your preparation on track?

Initially i have tried to finish the theory part and then with mcqs

i have choosen the high scoring subjects first and then low score subjects at last
At first i have started with physiology continued by pathology as the basics
Then i have went for obs and gyn which is about 30 marks, then i have choosen medicine and surgery... till here i have completed 90+17+13 marks
then i have done with forensic and Pediatrics which are very easy and easily scorable...
then i went for ENT and OPTHAL which we initially think are difficult ones, but believe me those are the easily scoring ones
In October i have done with biochem psm and microbiology which are the subjects which we have to remember...
So better to study these three subjects as late as possible because we can easily remember in exam if we study them just before the exam
I have studied sure success magic, my notes and FMGE solutions for MCQS
8. List the most difficult and easiest subjects for you.

I think easy subjects are forensic biochem dermatology ent and opthal... as they are easy to score

9. One mistake that you believe everyone must avoid while preparing for FMGE


I suggest everyone please avoid comparing with others that they are preparing for 16 hours and i am preparing for 10 hours... your success depends on your hardwork as well as smart work
While writing the exam... please go with your first instinct... don’t try to over think a question.. believe ur sub conscious mind, it helps u lot in exam... so please go with your first instinct always and avoid changing the answers
I wish everyone
All the very best...

10. Last tips for upcoming FMGE aspirants.

My sincere advice to students of 3rd year to delete all your apps from phone and install a single APPP that should be completed before going to final year... that APPP includes ANATOMY PHYSIOLOGY PATHOLOGY PHARMACOLOGY... please try to finish these subjects before going to final year

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts