Dr. Lavanya Tanguturi - keep on doing hard work success will be with you


keep on doing hard work success will be with you


1.Hello, please tell us something about yourself. (do mention your name, graduation college, and FMGE marks).

My name is lavanya Tanguturi,I graduated from ism,iuk
Fmge marks - 189

2. What do you think is the correct approach to study for FMGE? Only MCQ's or Theory+MCQ's?

mcqs Nd theory as soon as we finish our theory part we should do mcqs so that we know how much we remembered Nd how much grip u have in that topic so that we can concentrate on weak topics

3. When should the preparation ideally be started?

6mnths before exam was so important..
That tooo last month before exam was turning point of anyone's journey to exam

4.Please list the books you studied for each subject.

i studied my university books that is MIST...it was the best for fmge
Nd also Deepak Marwah fmge mcqs


5. Have you attempted FMGE previously? If yes, what did you do different this year that lead to your success.

this was my 1st attempt Nd I cleared it

6. How big is the role of practice and revision while preparing for FMGE and how much time should be dedicated for it?

revision Nd practice is key fr success in fmge exam .that is very important for clearing...spend max time for revision if u find anytime go through previous topics it will give us more confidence

7. Did you use a time table/study plan to keep your preparation on track?

I joined in MIST.
I followed their pattern Nd in last 1mnth I spent my time on my weak topics Nd I sharpened my strong topics tooo

8. List the most difficult and easiest subjects for you.

most difficult was internal medicine bcz in exam questions was too difficult to solve,,, orthopedics though it is 5 marks BT syllabus was so vast.. microbiology also so much to study bt if we go through many time it will also be fine... easiet was for me ENT ,anesthesia ,obg

9. One mistake that you believe everyone must avoid while preparing for FMGE

dnt think everything will be remembered by reading once or twice... everything to be studied atleast 5 times to have a grip in that bcz on exm day so much of tension even easy topics appear like difficult one..bcz of so many revisions even u dnt know that topic by subconscious u will make it crct trust me bcz of so many revisions it will work

10. Last tips for upcoming FMGE aspirants.

keep on doing hard work success will be wth you

11. Special thanks to any institute or group or person??

11. special thanks to my parents for  continuously supporting me Nd being my back Nd..my university MIST faculty was awesome I would like to thank everyone from that their guidance, encouragement,their notes, everything was very useful..Nd this fmge grp by Aman that also in final days helped me a lot by last minute revisions,one liners ,their subject wise pictures everything..thank you for that.

Comments

  1. Congratulations! keep gng on .In school days only u r brilliant student now u proved it ....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts