Dr. Rushi Kanani - TRUST YOURSELF , YOU WILL DEFINITELY GONNA ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL



TRUST YOURSELF , YOU WILL DEFINITELY GONNA ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL




1.Hello, please tell us something about yourself. (do mention your name, graduation college, and FMGE marks).

I am Rushi Kanani. I am student of Tianjin Medical University, China. Currently I am doing internship in china. I have cleared FMGE exam in Dec 2018 in my very first attempt with 163 marks.

2. What do you think is the correct approach to study for FMGE? Only MCQ's or Theory+MCQ's? 

MCQS & Theory both are very important. First study notes of the related subject and don’t change the notes repeatedly, stick to one note.

3. When should the preparation ideally be started?

Ideally preparation should be started 1 year before the exam, its the minimum time to start. I have started my preparation from Feb 2018

4.Please list the books you studied for each subject.

I have attended DAMS class for all subject except opthalmology , Derma , Anesthesia , Psychiatric for this subject I have notes of DIAMS. I also studied Deepak Marwah FMGE solution for some subject but I have mostly solved the MCQS from that book.

5. Have you attempted FMGE previously? If yes, what did you do different this year that lead to your success.

No . This was my first attempt .

6. How big is the role of practice and revision while preparing for FMGE and how much time should be dedicated for it?

Practise and revision both are very important for preparing for FMGE. But Revision has the most vital part. For revision maximum 2 month to be spare. I have revised only for 1month. I have studied 12-14 hrs max in a day.

7. Did you use a time table/study plan to keep your preparation on track?

Yes I have used a study plan. Study plan is the must . At first I have started with all non clinical subjects theory followed by MCQS from Deepak Marwah solution. Then I started to cover the subject which has maximum weightage such as PSM , Surgery , OBGY , Optha. In between I have also completed small subjects except radio.

8. List the most difficult and easiest subjects for you.

Easiest subject are ENT , Optha , Biochem , forensic , derma , pyschiatric , anatomy this are the subject one can score easily. Other easy subject are PSM, pharma, surgery.

9. One mistake that you believe everyone must avoid while preparing for FMGE

1. Don’t compare yourself with others, everyone has different memory power to study. So
Never Ever compare with others

2. While entering the examination hall keep your stress and anxiety at the door. Never take it to the hall. If you get stressed then you will surely make a silly mistake the exam
So this 2 mistake one should never make.

10. Last tips for upcoming FMGE aspirants.

1. Take enough sleep of minimum 7 hrs. If sleep is not complete then one can not
concentrate on there further study.
2. In your free time always solve MCQS from the deepak marwah solution and also from your mobile MCQS app. This will build up your confidence to solve the MCQ in the exam. And
solving MCQ is the must.
3. Before going the exam always give the MOCK test its necessary. This will make you stress free while giving real exam. This MOCK test are near to the real exam. So never miss the MOCK TEST especially test of Deepak marwah.
4. And group study is the BEST DO. Always do that in the subject which feels difficult to you.

11. Special thanks to any group or institute or any person?

Special thanks to my close friends , who helped me alot with study to understand the topic. Also thanks to my parents for their blessing and constant support.



Comments

Popular Posts